October has arrived and Halloween is right around the corner! Today, we’re getting into the spirit and kicking off our 10th Annual ITS Pumpkin Carving Contest! This year’s master carvers will have a shot at some awesome prizes and you can read on below for more information on the goodies and entry instructions.
Can’t decide on what to carve? Check out last year’s entries for some inspiration!
10th Annual Pumpkin Carving Contest Prizes
When you submit your entry, you’ll be entered to win one of three awesome prize packs listed below, each including some awesome ITS Security Gear! The top three winners will receive prizes and have their pumpkins featured on our site for all to see.
- ITS SPIE® Pouch with SPIE Kit
- ITS Universal Lock Pick Practice Station
- OSS Tradecraft Toolset
- ITS Modular Practice Lock
If you’re looking for pumpkin patterns, check out ZombiePumpkins.com. While not all the patterns they offer are free, you can at least get some great design inspiration! Additionally, check out last year’s entries for more ideas.
If an ITS-themed pumpkin is what you’re looking for, you can click here to download a PDF pattern of the ITS Logo. It’s not mandatory to use the logo in your carving, but we won’t lie, it’ll net you some cool points.
Be sure to check back as winners will be announced the day after Halloween. Happy Carving!
How to Enter
Step 1: Carve your pumpkin. (Yup. That’s officially step one.)
Step 2: Email your photo submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to submit as many pumpkin carvings as you want, we can’t wait to see what you come up with!
- Past pumpkin carving entries are not eligible.
- Multiple entries are allowed.
- Entry photo resolution must be at least 1024 pixels wide.
- Photo must be emailed to email@example.com before 11:59 PM CST 10/31/19.
- Entries will be judged on creativity and design.
- By submitting a photo for the contest, you grant ITS permission to use your photo on our website and/or social media channels.